General Conditions of Service
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016, Sigmund Freud Privat Universität Wien GmbH. (Hereinafter also “SFU”), with registered office in Freudplatz 1, 1030 Wien – Austria, and Italian office in Via Filippo Argelati 40, Milan, c.f. 97672050156 and VAT no. 09088530960, is the Owner, pursuant to art. 24 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016, of the processing of your personal data and that the same will proceed to the processing of the data provided by you in compliance with the legislation on the protection of the processing of personal data.
The data we collect are essentially related to:
- Identification data and specifically: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail.
- Cookies: the site uses technical, analytical and third-party cookies as indicated in the appropriate section.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data you provide are collected electronically and processed, also with the aid of electronic means, for the following purposes:
- collect the data necessary for processing the request for information made by the User through the contact form of the site (name, surname, e-mail address, specific request and, optionally, the telephone number);
- collect the necessary data relating to the booking of the interview using the specific form (name, surname, e-mail address, degree program of interest and, optionally, the telephone number)
- with the consent of the User, the sending of newsletters and promotion of SFU events.
The personal data you provide will be stored by the Data Controller and processed by employees and / or professionals appointed by it, who carry out the aforementioned activities under your direct supervision and responsibility.
The data communicated may be transmitted to external parties who perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of the Service.
NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The provision of data is mandatory in relation to purpose 1 as it is strictly necessary to be able to send the information expressly requested by the individual User, therefore any refusal will make it impossible to respond to such requests.
The provision of data is also mandatory for purpose 2 as it is strictly necessary for booking the interview.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA
In relation to the purposes indicated, the data may be communicated to the following subjects and / or to the categories of subjects indicated below, or they may be communicated to companies and / or persons who provide services, including external ones, on behalf of the Data Controller. Among these * are indicated for greater clarity:
- companies that collaborate with the Data Controller;
- competent authorities and / or Supervisory Bodies for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- public administrations for their institutional purposes;
- professionals qualified for the purpose of studying and solving any legal and contractual problems.
(*) the list of External Managers with further data useful for identification is available at the Company’s headquarters.
DURATION OF PROCESSING
The data will be processed for the time indicated in the table below:
|Type of data||Retention period|
|Data for information request||Until the purpose is achieved|
|Data for interview booking||Until the purpose is achieved|
|Data useful for security and for the identification or prevention of fraud||Up to 36 months|
|Data for analysis aimed at the development and improvement of services||Up to 36 months|
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, the rights referred to in Chapter III of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 to art. 15 – 22, which include:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of data concerning you;
- know the origin of the data, the logic and purpose on which the processing is based;
- obtain access, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, updating, limitation, rectification, revocation, portability and integration of the data;
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of the data;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 77 GDPR (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524)
by contacting Sigmund Freud Privat Universität Wien GmbH., with registered office in Freudplatz 1, 1030 Wien – Austria, and Italian office in Via Filippo Argelati 40, Milan, c.f. 97672050156 and VAT no. 09088530960, by calling + (39) -02.83241854, by sending a fax to + (39) -02.36519448 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information regarding the processing and communication of data provided directly or otherwise acquired may be requested at the above addresses. Naturally, this notice does not exclude that other information is also given orally to the interested parties at the time of data collection.