Chiara Caruso, PhD
Research area and primary aims:
Our research area spans from infancy to adolescence focussing on clinically-relevant topics in typical and atypical development. In particular, our lab activity includes research on the following topics: developmental psychology and psychopathology, social, cognitive and emotional development in children and adolescents, genetic and environmental contributions to internalizing and externalizing dimensions’, assessment and treatment approach in clinical child psychology.
|Title||Sfu Staff||Timeline||Status and Fund|
|Psychophysiological components of different domains of anxiety in childhood.||Scaini, S.||2017-||Running project (SFU Milan)|
|Italian validation of the Anger Regulation and Expression Scale (ARES, DiGiuseppe & Tafrate, 2011) and the Anger Cognition Scale (ACS, Martin & Dahlen, 2017)||Scaini, S., Caruso, C||2017-||Running project (SFU Milan)|
|Social cognition and anxiety symptomatology in childhood.||Scaini, S., Caputi, M.||2017-||Running project (SFU Milan)|
|Maturation of natural motion perception in children with typical and atypical development.||Caputi, M., Scaini, S.||2017-||Running project (SFU Milan)|
|Effectiveness of Cool Kids Program in Italian settings.||Scaini, S.||2017-||Running project (SFU Milan)|
|The development of resilience from preschool to primary school: a longitudinal study.||Caputi, M., Scaini, S.||2017-||Running project (SFU Milan)|
|Genetic and environmental contributions to anger and anxiety disorders.||Scaini, S.||2017-||Running project (SFU Milan)|
|An exploratory study on meta-cognition, worry and anxious symptoms in children.||Scaini, S., Caputi, M., Palmieri, S.||2018-||Planned|
|Italian validation of the Parent Flooding Scale (PFS; Slep & Heyman 1998)||Caputi, M., Scaini, S.||2018-||Planned|
|Italian validation of the Self-Report Coping Scale – Revised (SRCS-R; Wright et al., 2010)||Caputi, M., Scaini, S.||2018-||Planned|
|Italian validation of the Preschool Anxiety Scale – Revised (PAS-R; Edwards et al., 2010)||Caputi, M, Scaini, S., Forresi B.||2018-||Planned|
Research Cooperation Partners:
- Marco Battaglia, MD – The Division of Child and Youth Psychiatry at the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH), 80 Workman Way, Toronto M6J 1H4, Canada.
- Clelia Di Serio, PhD; Chiara Brombin, PhD – University Centre of Statistics in the Biomedical Sciences (CUSSB), Vita-Salute San Raffaele University, Milano, Italy.
- Claudio De Sperati PhD, Vita-Salute San Raffaele University, Milano, Italy.
- Giorgia Michelini, PhD – MRC Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King’s College London, London SE5 8AF, UK.
- Raymond DiGiuseppe, MD – St. John’s University, New York.
- Loredana Benedetto, PhD – University of Messina, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences.
- Robin Banerjee, PhD – School of Psychology, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9QH, UK.
- Helen Askell-Williams, PhD – School of Education, Flinders University, Adelaide, South Australia.
Clinical Cooperation Partners:
- Studi Cognitivi Milano (Giovanni Ruggiero)
- Studi Cognitivi Sassuolo (Rossana Piron)
- Centro IELED, Milano (Davide Nahum)
- Equipe Kairos, Carugate (MI) (Alessia Incerti, Federica Rossi)
Simona Scaini, PhD
phone: +39 02 83241854