Do you need an English language certificate to qualify for the bachelor’s or master’s degree courses?

Yes. To be admitted on a degree course, potential students must have a level B2 or higher certificate issued exclusively by Cambridge, British Council, Trinity College or IELTS. Applicants with a B1 certificate can enrol on the bachelor’s degree course, but they must attend an English language course during the first semester and pass the final test to obtain the level B2 qualification required to continue their studies.